We offer a full range of cells to measure porosity and permeability:
- Rock Top 10 serie can be used for low pressure, up to 240 (3500 psi).
- Rock top 20 and Rock Top 30 series can be used for high pressure, up to 600 bar ( 9000 psi).
- Can be used at room temperature or up to 150°C.
- All cells include a confining pressure system, only the Rock Top 30 also include a piston with an axial force. Fluid used : water.
- Samples sizes: 1 inch 1.5 inch( 38mm) 2 inches (50 mm) 4 inches (100 mm)
- Manual screw closing or bolted sealing depending on the presssure range.
- Body material: 1.4404 (316 L).
- European comformity accordings to the European Pressure Directive 97/23
We offer followings equipment equipments :
- Geo-mechanical tests under pressure on soils, rocks, cements and concrete
- Triaxial tests in fissuring, drainage, permeation, percolation, creep…..
- Measures of displacement, dilatation, flow.
We proposes a Hassler type cell which is Easy to use, inexpensive, it makes permeability tests easy to carry out.
Features of the Hassler Cell:
- For all pressures between 0 and 600 bar.
- For all temperatures from 0 to 200°C
- Sample Ø: from 5 to 50 mm.
- Fluids: gas, liquid or supercritical fluids
- Material: 1.4404 (316L) or Hastelloy
- Sample viton jacket with probes inserted at the top in order to measure pressure drop.
- Closure through conical shutter and screwed in cylinder head.
- Internal temperature monitoring
- PED 97/23/EC Compliant
Options of the Hassler Cell:
- HPMP Pressure generator
- Confinement pressure control.
- Control of upstream and downstream draining pressures.
- Maximum pressures of up to 1500 bar.